- Experienced with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- An expert in OOPS Concepts, Inheritance, Web Application Programming and Security aspects of SDLC.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Should be comfortable working with third-party APIs, Payment gateways and Web services
- Design and develop applications using OOPs, PHP, Laravel, Web Services (REST/SOAP), MySQL, jQuery, HTML & CSS, SASS.
- Expert in the integration of GPS services within the web application
- Ensure exceptional code quality and standards
- Experience in using Live location using Google Map API, Live Tracking using Google Map API, Google Map Cluster building
- Experience with Live feed using Socket.io
- Hands-on experience using Social media API for login and signup e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,
- Experience using Draggable JS
- Knowledge of file Import/Export using CSV, Excel, Txt, JSON, XML
- Import/Export of data using QR Code scanning
- Image recognition, PDF reader
- MySQL Query optimization to handle millions of records within microseconds
- Good knowledge of MVC Framework
- Bulk email scheduling and queuing with/without a cronjob
- 2+ years of experience in web development and software design.
Employment Type: Full-time
Send your Latest CV on email@example.com
Job location: Charlottetown (Canada).
Contact: +1 902-620-9098
For more details, visit: www.letsnurture.ca