Let's Nurture is looking for talented and resourceful MEAN Stack Developers in Canada.
As a MEAN Stack developer, you'll work with everything from front-end to backend development HTML, CSS and JS to server-side Node.JS and several different data stores including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, and Elasticsearch.
- To be experienced in handling different layers of the code. They are expected to have expertise in Server Side coding in Node.JS.
- Examples would to building APIs, consuming APIs, designing databases and workflow. They should have some knowledge of servers and some experience in wiring views on the front end. Good problem-solving skills, attitude, and aptitude are important.
- Proficient in Angular.js, React.js with Node.js
- Work collaboratively in a fast-growing startup building products and services for positive social impact
- Implementing an elegant, intuitive user experience using the latest front-end technologies
- Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks
- Write, test, and release world-class, production-ready code
- Proficient in developing applications using Node, Express
- Experience in developing with MongoDB.
- Familiar with Node toolchain and other utilities ( WebPack, CoffeeScript )
- Experience on REST with JSON, and developing APIs.
Job time: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: Charlottetown (Canada).
Send your latest CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact on: +1 902-620-9098